....

the random ramblings of a 20-something mommy with 2 kids. Occasionally an entry makes sense but follow me anyways and enjoy the ride :) haha!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stay Put or Move On?

By the title you might of thought I was speaking about my relationship, nope, sorry!!!

I love my job! More so, I love what I do! I get to work with kids all day long! I've always enjoyed working with kids and I believe I'll always work with them. Getting to the point.... I've been at my current job for 2 years. I really enjoy working with the doctor here. He has taught me a lot and has been very patient over the years. He has also helped me a lot when he can and Ive returned the favor when he needed it. The clinic is great and the patients love him! Its not easy finding a nice doctor to work for.

All that being said, I am not making it financially working here. My hours were recently cut and my pay hasnt increased. Even if I got my full time back at my current pay, I would still be struggling. Let's just say, I have an opportunity at a Hospital with full time hours and higher pay. Including benefits after 3 months (we dont get any benefits here) and paid vacation (we also dont get that).

I would feel really bad leaving but if a better opportunity were to come my way, I'd be stupid to pass it up! Afterall, my rent, electricity etc need to be paid. It's not theyd be understanding that I dont have the money right now! For now, Im in LALA Land dreaming the big dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment