....

the random ramblings of a 20-something mommy with 2 kids. Occasionally an entry makes sense but follow me anyways and enjoy the ride :) haha!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sick :(

Yesterday I woke with a sore throat. I didn't think much of it. Thought maybe it was from sleeping with a fan on. As the day progressed so did my pain. This morning I woke up with no voice!! As you can imagine, it was a little hard to get the girls ready when I was mute! I tried to get someone to cover me at work but the only other person couldnt! Therefore, I am currently at work with a tiny mouse of a voice! I picked up the phone and tried to say the spill "Sun Valley..." but nothing came out! I hope that person doesn't think we're crazy or lazy! I get off soon and I hate to do it but imma take tomorrow off. The thing is, we don't get sick days :( . That's the awful part about working for small clinics. Most of them dont offer any benefits. Tomorrow I will sit at home in silence and hopefully resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment