....

the random ramblings of a 20-something mommy with 2 kids. Occasionally an entry makes sense but follow me anyways and enjoy the ride :) haha!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Moving On

Today was an interesting day to say the least. It begged the question... why do some people keep themselves in the past? why do they try to relive memories? What once was is no longer!! And most of the time the past wasnt that great! They say they've changed... they're a new person... they'll never do it again.... oh so sorry... the list goes on! I'm sure there's not one person that hasn't heard something like that before. Isn't is so tired and outplayed? I hope "Samurai" keeps to his word and moves on.

Those words, begging and pleading might of worked back in high school, heck 2 years ago. I'm proud to say they no longer effect me. I'm not as weak nor nieve as I once was.  Thank god for that!

I suppose I should get to my homework!! Anatomy... the human body! Isnt it beautiful? NOT haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment