....

the random ramblings of a 20-something mommy with 2 kids. Occasionally an entry makes sense but follow me anyways and enjoy the ride :) haha!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Its been awhile

Its been awhile since Ive had a blog! I remember having one in high school, everyone did!!! Lets see if I can get the hang of it again!! ....

The day is almost over!! Work today was hectic!!! We had way more patients then usual but thats great!! Business hasnt been so great!! I didnt even have a chance to eat till I got home! And at that, I only ate a bowl of cocoa pebbles! I later made mac n cheese (out of the box) per my daughters orders. I suck at out of the box stuff!

My bf is at a birthday party so Im just home with the midget! All she wants to do is watch tv! Kids these days dont play enough!! She was being naughty earlier so0o no tv for her today!!

I promise future blogs to be better! Just gotta get used to it again :) bare with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment