....

the random ramblings of a 20-something mommy with 2 kids. Occasionally an entry makes sense but follow me anyways and enjoy the ride :) haha!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

early mornings

at what age is it that kids start sleeping in? my kids wake me up at 7am everyday like clockwork! m-f of course i wake them up but saturday and sunday, 7am- theres a little person coming thru my door asking for eggs or pancakes! lol! got to love them! the first thing that pops into their head is food then cartoons :)

today on the agenda: grocery shopping! its a must!! afterall if i dont feed my kids, i could get in trouble :) jk!! between them and my bf they can eat eat eat!

sidenote: how do you get a 3yr old to stop lying? i dont want her to turn into "the boy who cried wolf" or in her case, the girl... kids, i tell yah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment